ACORN Leather Bag Pattern in 2 sizes | Christmas Bag Pattern | PDF Leather Pattern
THIS IS A DIGITAL PRODUCT
MADE FOR HAND-STITCHING
This is the most iconic little bag for Christmas! The Acorn Leather bag!
This project is not recommended for beginner leather crafters. A little experience in cutting and stitching is needed to achieve the best results.
The leather pattern for this bag is available in two sizes in PDF Format for hand cutting.
Dimensions approx. :
-13cm x 12cm x 11cm (small size)
-19cm x 16cm x 15cm (medium size)
– The pattern is designed for A4 size paper. Print 1:1 – 100% size
– The PDF file contains real size patterns and work scheme
– Pattern comes with 5 mm stitch line and 1mm hole punch.
– Recommended to use veg-tanned leather in a thickness of 1.8 mm and 1.2 mm, thread 0.6 mm
YOU WILL NEED:
• 55cm x 30cm Veg tanned leather, 1.8 mm thick
• 15cm x 21cm Veg tanned leather, 1.2 mm thick
• 20mm (3/4”) D ring (1 pc)
• 0,6 mm polyester, waxed thread
• 15mm (5/8) D Rings (2 pcs)
• 15mm Swivel Clasps (2pcs)
• Brass Ball Head Stud Screw (3pcs)
All “eleana workshop” PDF patterns are protected by Copyright and reselling or sharing them is illegal.
You can sell the products you make as long as you do not use them for mass production (10 to 15 products per year).
©2023 by Eleana Workshop